This article is an official guide to bypass FRP for android phones. After reading this article you will bypass FRP using google account manager.
But before going on further most of you might not be heard about the term FRP lock. For those who are not familiar let me quickly give you an overview of FRP. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection.
It is a security feature available on android devices to protect data and valuable information on devices.
This feature is compatible with devices with 5.1 versions and above. This security feature is automatically activated whenever you set up a google account on your android device.
Whenever you factory reset your device only after you sign in with your Google account the one you have set earlier.
But whenever you forget your account password linked with the google account of FRP, the only way to unlock the device is to “Bypass your device”. There are several ways to bypass your device.
What is the Bypass?
As discussed earlier FRP is the protection of an android device so you won’t lose your valuable data. But if one has lost its account password linked with the FRP then the last solution which exists to unlock your device is to use third-party software which is mostly referred to as Bypass.
Bypass Using Google Account
Although there are several methods available to bypass devices including professional service methods and using mobile applications available on the play store.
But the downsides of using those techniques is you must require OTG to connect your device to the PC.
But to bypass device using a google account won’t let you worry about the OTG cable. This is the most reliable and efficient way to bypass any android device.
Steps to bypass your device using a google account is not that difficult one can do it easily.
- Open the phone screen and choose languages.
- Click on next
- Select on the WIFI network and click on next.
- Now agree with the terms and conditions.
- On the Google account, the verification window clicks on an email or phone number.
- Keyboard screen will appear no click settings of the keyboard
- Scroll down to open text short cut
- Click on add
- Now enter any random key, whatever you want to enter, no matter if it doesn’t make any sense.
- Choose Google Assist.
- Google sign-in window will appear.
- Do not sign in, just click on No, thanks.
- Write down chrome and click on it.
- Then click on Accept and continue.
- Now click on No thanks.
- Search for “lavileztechservice”.
- Click on the very first link that will open.
- When a new site will open click on it.
- Tap on sign in to Google Account. Apk and tap ok to download.
- Now head back to the previous site.
- Scroll down to Google Account Manager of the device version.
- On the next window open google Account manager.
- When it will ask you for permission open the setting and allow chrome to install it.
- Click on install.
- After it is done, click open.
- Re-type the password.
- Now open the browser from the three dots on the top right corner.
- Click ok
- Sign in with a new email address and provide a password (it will not require the previous password).
- Head back to the first window and do the settings of your phone.
- Now after setting up your phone will be like normal and it won’t require the previous email address and password. As you have set a new one. You will see your device as a new device with the same settings.