Might be wondering what is FRP? FRP is a Factory Reset Protection. This feature is found on android devices same as the iCloud is available for the protection of data on the iPhone.
But make sure that you know the password and google account linked with your FRP otherwise outcomes will lead you to stick out of the access of your mobile phone.
No matter which Android device you are using you can face the scenario of staying log out of your mobile phone if you have enables FRP protection and forgot its password.
There are several ways and guides available on the internet to bypass your FRP account. But all of them don’t work.
After a lot of searches, we are sharing the official way and tools to bypass FRP on any Infinix device.
Here are the instructions to remove FRP from any Infinix device. But before going on further let me tell you the basic requirement of any Infinix device before going to bypass FRP.
Requirements of Infinix device
Before proceeding with the techniques make sure that you have the following fulfilled mentioned requirements.
- The device should be 100% charged.
- Stable WIFI connection with the device
Using the SP Flash Tool
Bypass FRP using the SP Flash tool is a quite easy and very fast process to do so. Because the user will not require to learn technical knowledge before going for this process.
Also, it isn’t time-consuming at all. This process will take hardly 3-4 minutes to bypass FRP from any Infinix device.
Feature of SP Flash Tool
- Easy interface.
- Easy for beginners.
- It will require very low technical knowledge.
- Compatible with all Infinix models.
When you are ready you can follow the following easy manual to bypass FRP.
- Download MediaTek Drivers
- If MediaTek drivers are installed on the PC then skip this process
- Otherwise, install MediaTek drivers.
- Download and extract the FRP file on the computer.
- Once done then follow the rest of the instructions carefully.
- Download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Open Flash tool.exe from the folder of SP Flash Tool.
- Once it is launched open the scatter-loading button.
- Load the scatter file.
- Click on the format.
- Under this format menu, click on the manual flash.
- Set the parameters.
- Click on start.
- Now connect your device to the computer using an OTG cable.
- Be sure that the device is off.
- Connect the device.
- Press both volumes keys that are volume up and down so that SP flash Tool detects the device.
- Once detected, the bypass process will start automatically.
- It will take 1-2 minutes to complete.
- Once the process has completed you will see a green tick on the screen which means the process has been completed successfully.
- Disconnect your device.
- Close the SP Flash Tool.
- Restart the device.
- Congratulation you are all done you will not face FRP protection.
Google verification method to bypass FRP can also work for any Infinix device.